Huxley Associates makes Best of Staffing Talent list
for second year running
Why settle for one industry award when you can have two? That seems to be the mantra for Huxley Associates who not only have been awarded a place on prestigious 2012 Best of Staffing Talent List for the second year running, but have improved on last year's success by winning a coveted spot on the 2012 Best of Staffing Client List.
The Inavero Best of Staffing and Client Lists, collated in partnership with CareerBuilder are the only satisfaction awards in North America that recognizes recruitment consultancies that provide outstanding talent and client services. Huxley Associates secured both places by consistently receiving positive reviews and scores on a rigorous survey completed by the talent placed and the clients we partner with.
Recruitment companies that qualify for the lists set a very high benchmark for standards and achievement across North America. On the candidate side, Huxley Associates achieved a Net Promoter Score of 70.3% against an industry average of 28% and with our clients we attained a 55% score against a 28% average.
With less than 1% of eligible staffing firms reaching award status on the final list, this accolade is confirmation that both candidates and clients continue to recognize Huxley Associates as a trusted name in the recruitment sector.
Find out how Huxley can help you finding the best candidates for your vacancies »
Looking to take the next step in your career? Start your job search here »
Our awards collection
In addition to our latest award, we are the recipients of many prestigious accolades in recognition of the premium recruitment services we offer and the exceptional training and progression programme we have created for our consultants.
- Global Recruiter | Asia Pacific Awards 2012 | Finalist
- Great Places To Work in Netherlands (2012)
- Best of Staffing Talent (2012)
- Best of Staffing Client (2012)
- Best of Staffing Talent (2011)
- Best Places to Work in New York (2010 / 2011)
- Financial Times Top 50 Great Places to Work UK (2004 / 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2010)
- The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK (2005 / 2007 / 2008)
- Winner of regional title at the National Training Awards (2006)
- Top 25 Great Places to Work Netherlands (2007 / 2008 / 2009)
- CRF: Top Employers Germany (2009)
- Top Employers Belgium (2009)
- Ruban D'Honneur, European Business Awards (2009)